Have these plans ALL completed for Wednesday, please.
1. Choose a film which you think has a definite turning point or decisive moment.
Explain briefly what happens at that point or moment and go on to explain why you think it is so important to the rest of the film.
2. Choose a film or TV drama which creates suspense or tension either in a particular scene or throughout the whole film or TV drama.
By referring to appropriate techniques, show how the suspense or tension is created and how it affects your enjoyment of the film or TV drama as a whole.
3. Choose a scene or sequence from a film which is important to either the development of plot or character.
Show how the director has made the scene significant and explain why you think it is so important to the development of plot or character.
4. Choose a film or TV drama which has a character which could be described as a hero or a villain.
By referring to appropriate techniques explain how the character is introduced and then developed throughout the film.
5. Choose a scene or sequence from a film or TV drama which had an impact on you.
Briefly describe the events which led to this scene or sequence, then, by referring to appropriate techniques, go on to show how this impact was created.