In the library today, we will – with any luck – get our folio pieces onto the SQA template.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Open BOTH your folio pieces from your USBs.
- At the top left of each piece, write in bold:
Creative or Discursive
- Click this link to open the template you will need:
- Now, open the file and click ‘Enable Editing’.
- Copy and paste BOTH folio pieces into the file, with your CREATIVE PIECE FIRST.
- Ensure the word count appear at the bottom of each piece (and sources for discursive).
- Save As to your USB under ‘Your Full Name Higher Folio’
I’m not optimistic, but please, can we do this first time?