You are going to select ONE of Liz Lochhead’s poems and present it in a PowerPoint to the class, with suitable images and music.
You should upload the presentation to this post by clicking ‘Respond’ at the bottom and uploading your file.
This is due TUESDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER.
- Choose a poem – go for the one you like the most/find most interesting.
- Take notes on the type of images/music you will use to present it.
- Remember – this presentation should encapsulate the central concerns of the poem, and help US to understand its meaning.
- You should include both the lines of the poem itself, as well as any notes and annotations you have to analyse the poem.
- The presentation should be well-made and designed – take this task seriously. If you don’t make an effort, I won’t be pleased.
- These will be uploaded to the blog to act as revision guides for everyone in the class.
The last two slides of this PowerPoint include examples you can use for inspiration. THEY DO NOT INCLUDE ANALYSIS – YOURS MUST.